As a client of Anson Realty, whether Buyer or Seller, you know that you are contributing to keeping the philanthropic culture of the Island alive as a minimum of 10 % of Anson Realty commissions are contributed to Island non-profits—helping our neighbors in need.
It is important that you establish a Buyers Agent relationship with the Broker you choose to assist you in purchasing property on Martha's Vineyard. As an Accredited Buyer Representative, Susan Anson can act as your Buyer Broker (Buyers Agent) and has unsurpassed expertise in navigating through the process of purchasing property on Martha’s Vineyard. Her diligence in pursuing the perfect fit for her clients combined with her talent in design and keen eye for renovation will be of value in choosing the right property. Although Anson Realty does represent some Sellers, as our buyer client, we will represent you exclusively as a Buyers Agent and maintain fiduciary loyalty throughout the transaction. When Anson Realty acts as your Buyers Agent, you can be sure that we will not SELL you a property. Rather, we will provide you with the tools and expertise so that you can choose the property that is right for you!
- As a client of Anson Realty, you will be notified via email of properties that fit your criteria AS SOON AS THEY COME ON THE MARKET or as soon as the properties have had a price reduction. (Sign up NOW for this invaluable service.)
- Once the appropriate property has been identified, Anson Realty will put together a strategy for making an Offer and negotiating the final price.
- Once the Offer is accepted, Anson Realty provides the necessary resources and tools to assist the buyer in following the transaction through to the closing—including attorneys, home inspectors, renovation or building contractors, and lenders.
- Anson Realty provides a timeline for clients to assist them in keeping all contingency deadlines in focus.
- Anson Realty is available to accompany clients to all necessary meetings, inspections, etc., or to be present on the client’s behalf.
- Anson Realty has the diligence and expertise to follow through with even the most difficult of transactions.
When you list your property for sale, you want to be sure you are enlisting the services of a Broker who will work persistently, diligently and inventively and one who is well connected with the Martha's Vineyard community and well connected with all real estate agents on the island. With Susan’s passion for excellence in client services, the process of selling your home can become seamless.
- Anson Realty provides seller clients with all the necessary tools to make an informed decision about the pricing strategy for their property.
- Once the property is listed, Anson Realty will devise a marketing plan which includes listing in the MLS, suggest possible staging or improvements to make their property sell more quickly, hold Broker Open Houses and public Open Houses if the seller desires, creative advertising and constant contact with the real estate community ensuring that the property is receiving the most exposure possible.
- Upon receiving an offer, Anson Realty will negotiate the best possible price for the seller and provide the necessary resources and tools to assist the seller in following the transaction through to the closing—including attorneys, and contractors (if necessary for making repairs) and a timeline with all of the contingency dates.
- Anson Realty is available to accompany the seller client to all necessary meetings and the closing or to be present on the client’s behalf.